The Women’s Lacroix Distinction Padded-Knee Ski Pants are both fashionable and functional for your days on the slopes. These pants have a midrise with a slightly flared leg styling and quilted faux leather panels at the knees. In addition to looking sharp, these pants also offer lightweight insulation utilizing both PrimaLoft and Thinsulate insulation to provide lightweight, low-bulk warmth. The outer fabric is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy to keep up with your arcing turns on the mountain.
These Women’s Lacroix Distinction Padded-Knee Ski Pants are in excellent condition. These pants were probably worn once… if that! These pants look brand new. There are no defects or issues to report whatsoever.
- Stretch-fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Quilted faux-leather paneling at knees
- Waterproof SSL® coating and SGS® sealed seams
- Insulating padding
- Insulation: Primaloft® and Thinsulate®
- BPS® body protect system
- Mid-rise, straight leg flared slightly from the knee
- Expandable zip-fastening cuffs
- Water-repellent zippers
- Elasticated internal snow gaiters with silicone backing for added grip
- Front slanted zip-fastening pockets
- Belt loops
- Center-front top-hook and concealed-zip fastening
- Black nylon lining: 62% polyamide, 30% spandex, 8% polyurethane.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Padding 100% polyester