Layer up with this Men’s Patagonia Capilene Midweight Baselayer. This classic crewneck is constructed with breathable fabric and has a stretch fit so you can move freely while staying dry. Whether you are climbing or skiing, do it with this Fair Trade Certified top from Patagonia.
This Men’s Patagonia Capilene Midweight Baselayer is in Good Condition. There is very little evidence of use such as the previous owner’s name written in the tag and some dust from storage. There are no rips or obvious stains. The thumb loops and locker loop for hang drying are intact.
- Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth, breathability and wicks moisture
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 176 g (6.2 oz)
- Materials: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with miDori™ bioSoft, and HeiQ® Fresh
- bluesign® approved