Advance from beginner status with the Burton Ripcord Snowboard. This forgiving board has a mellow rocker profile at the tip and tail with a camber section underfoot for easy turning and reliable edge hold. The Biax fiberglass base softens the torsional rigidity for when you want to take a spin through the park.
This Burton Ripcord Snowboard is in Good Condition. It has seen light to moderate use and is functional. The topsheet is in good condition with some marks where the bindings were and only a few scratches on the tip and tail as well as a few sidewall nicks. The edges and bases are in excellent condition as both only have a few wear marks and nicks that could easily be taken care of with a full tune. There is also a stomp pad installed toward one of the channels.
- Flat Top with Easy Rider Profile
- Directional Flex
- Soft and Playful
- Directional [5MM Taper]: nose is wider than the tail, and the sidecuts are not symmetrical.
- Easy Rider: A slightly convex base shape combined with soft flex and an aggressive edge bevel for catch-free easy learning
- FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core: Burton's classic tip-to-tail wood core.
- Squeezebox Low
- Biax™ Fiberglass Base
- Extruded, Die-Cut Base
- Easy Rider Edge Tune
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel™ Specs
- Beginner-Intermediate ability level
- Width: wide
- Effective edge: 1260mm
- Tip/Waist/Tail: 309/261/304
- Sidecut: 8.1 m
- Stance Set-Back: 25mm
- Rider weight: 165-205lbs.