The Women's Strafe Eden 3L Jacket is a high-performance, low-profile choice for hitting the slopes. This soft, durable jacket features Recon Elite 3-layer 4-stretch fabric with PrimaLoft insulation. It has an adjustable, removable powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and multiple pocket options. Waterproof, warm, and sleek, the Eden is a great choice for skiing.
This Women's Strafe Eden 3L Jacket is in Excellent Condition. It has seen light to very little use. The only signs of wear or damage are that the inner material may be starting to pill slightly and there is a small scuff/dirt mark on the chest pocket.
- Light, low-profile insulation throughout for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions. Extremely durable (200,000+ Martindale) and 4-way stretch face fabric provides reliability, garment longevity, and uninhibited mobility.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 3-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection.
- Thoughtful fleece accents like the soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort and warmth; buttery-soft Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in; chamois fleece lined chest and hand pockets are hand-friendly with the hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Exposed underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve.
- Water-resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.