The Koflach Para Mountaineering Boots are reliably constructed with a Pebax shell that maintains its flex regardless of temperature. An Arctic System Altitude lining keeps your feet warm while the Vario joint allows for natural flexion while you walk or climb. These boots are crampon compatible and utilize Y-Technology that combines rigid plastic and flexible segments that improve gait.
These Koflach Para Mountaineering Boots are in Good Condition with some signs of wear. There is light dirt on the soles from use. The tread has <15% wear. The tread is beginning to crack under the arch. The shell shows some scuffs and scratches from use. All components are in working condition.
- Compatible with crampons, snowshoes
- Equipped with removable padded liner slippers that can be worn in the sleeping bag
- "Y-Technology" combines rigid plastic for support with flexible plastic which forms the solid crampon attachment to provide ease of lacing and a natural gait.
- Vario joint allows natural lateral and lower limb flexion.
- Vibram® Dhaulagiri sole is ideal for high mountain use combined with climbing "zones", Push-and-Brake "zones", and stability "zones" for true all-mountain function.
- The sliding steel lacing system
- Arctic System Altitude lining provides maximum warmth
- The rubber mock welt absorbs shocks
- Pebax® plastic remains light and resistant to any temperature