The Men’s Evolv Supra Climbing Shoes are stiff, all-arounders that deliver great performance for micro-edges and narrow overhangs. The slight down-camber fit doesn’t hold back on power and the molded VTR balances comfort with durability.
Item #: 66-0000002915
This Men's Evolv Supra Climbing Shoe is in Good condition. It has only been used a few times as the only sign of wear is a bit on the sole and toes as well as some heel discoloration.
- Vegan-friendly synthetic: Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- High tension heel rand: Puts the power onto the toes.
- Slight down-camber performance fit
- Three strap closure
- Split tongue
- Precision toe profile
- Molded VTR: Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance
- TRAX® XE: Edging rubber formulated to make standing on the smallest edges even easier.
- Liner: SYNTHETIC (SOFTLIN)
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® XE
- Profile: SLIGHTLY CAMBERED ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Weight: 9.3oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)