This board IS AMAZING. Rode it in all conditions for the past season, even though she's a pow-specific board,
Found a good current-year replacement: grab this last year's model while you can!
- Backcountry board with a boosted surface area for unbelievable float
- Multi-radial camber for edge hold on carves and up the skin track
- Directional twin shape with rockered tips for smooth turn initiation
- Mid-stiff flex is playful but reactive enough for deep snow
- Poplar-bamboo core is light and damping, ideal in the backcountry
- Karakoram UltraClips create a solid chatter-free board feel
- Shifted touring bracket increases tail weight for maneuverability
- Short-and-wide snowboard designed to be ridden at a shorter, nimbler length
There are cosmetic scratches and one (repaired) core shot, which is why this board is so inexpensive.
If I can find the skins, will let the buyer know (and will add for price we agree upon).