The Scarpa Arpia Climbing Shoes are ideal for climbers looking to get into a more aggressive-shaped shoe while maintaining comfort to climb all day. These shoes have a moderate downturn and come equipped with a Vibram XS-Grip 2 rubber sole for excellent grip. A synthetic microsuede upper and padded tongue keep your foot comfortable for all-day sessions at the crag.
These Scarpa Arpia Climbing Shoes are in Fair Condition. They have a fair amount of use as the sole is moderately worn throughout with the uppers having some fading, chalk marks, and logo degradation. The inner tag is also cut off.
- Moderately downturned shape
- Vibram® XS-Grip 2 rubber
- Single Z-strap closure
- Snug heel cups and padded mesh tongues
- V-Tension Active Randing
- Upper: Synthetic microsuede
- Outsole: 3.5mm Vibram XS-Grip 2 rubber
- Can Be Resoled
- Weight (Pair): 15.6 ounces
- EU 37 / UK 4 / USm 5 / USw 6