The Lowa Civetta Extreme Mountaineering Boot is a longstanding design that is crampon-compatible and built to endure the toughest conditions. The upper is composed of a polyurethane plastic shell with a water-tight tongue and rubber rand. The Vibram Alpine outsole ensures a steady grip on ice and snow. The liner provides GORE-TEX Duratherm insulation and fleece-coated footbed for warmth.
This Men's Lowa Civetta Extreme Mountaineering Boot is in good condition. It has seen some use as there are a few slight wear marks around the upper inner liner. The inner footbed is a bit worn as well as the soles and the inner product tag is cut off. Finally, there is also some slight scratching on the sides.
- Upper: Tough, impact-resistant polyurethane plastic shell with watertight bellows tongue and protective rubber rand.
- Lining: Removable inner boot liner with waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM and a camp sole unit on the liner
- Footbed: Insulate Pro Alu-coated with fleece.
- Outsole: Vibram Alpine, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure step-in crampons
- Stabilizer: 6mm Nylon
- Handcrafted in Italy. Unisex sizing.