The Men’s Garmont Dragontail MNT Hiking Shoes are designed for performance and fit on the trails. These shoes are made with a rugged suede upper and the asymmetric cuff for better comfort and stability. A dual-density microporous rubber midsole provides responsive, long-lasting cushioning. The Vibram Maton outsole with MONT rubber compound gives you reliable traction on a variety of surfaces and conditions.
Item #: 481199/20C
These Men’s Garmont Dragontail MNT Hiking Shoes are in Excellent Condition with the original packaging and no tags. There is a small amount of dirt on the soles.
- Best use: approach, bouldering, alpine guide training days, high alpine traverses, long distance backpacking and day hiking
- Microporous rubber midsoles deliver lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Full-length, full-width FrameFlex Lite® nylon plates
- First metatarsal accommodation allows more space for the normal, relaxed position of the big toes
- Asymmetric closure system provides lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joint for improved flex
- Boot tongues become progressively thicker to the outside
- Asymmetric cuff height features a lower lateral side of the collar and taller medial side
- Vibram® Maton outsoles with MONT rubber compound
- Upper: 1.8 mm suede rough-out
- Lining: Synthetic mesh
- Midsole: Responsive dual-density microporous rubber
- Outsole: Vibram Maton with MONT rubber compound
- Support: Nylon frame
- Weight (Pair): 2 lbs. 6.4 oz.
- Footwear Height: Ankle
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up