Don’t let a heavy load carry slow you down on the trails, the REI Flash 65 Backpack has REI Uplift Compression technology that keeps the pack closer to your center of gravity for a stable balanced feel. The REI Packnit back panel is supportive and well-ventilated and tool loops and lash points on the outside allow you to strap extra items on the outside.
Item #: 893906
This REI Flash 65 Backpack is in Excellent condition. There was no sign of damage or wear when inspected aside from some ever so slight fraying at certain sections of the inner part of the waist belt.
- REI UpLift™ Compression technology
- 3D contoured hipbelt with sculpted foam padding hugs
- REI Packnit™ suspended mesh back panel
- Adjustable torso
- Padded mesh shoulder straps with body-mapped ventilation windows and clean bonded construction
- J zip pocket on the front panel plus a drawstring opening on top
- Large zippered pocket and stuff-it pouch on the front
- Twin tool loops, trekking pole tip grip, and upper tool keepers provide multiple carry options for tools and poles
- Pack adapts to connect to a Flash 18 pack (sold separately) for additional carrying capacity or as a summit pack
- Lightweight 100-denier nylon ripstop body and 420-denier nylon fabric bottom
- Hydration-compatible design features a tube holder on the shoulder strap (reservoir sold separately)
- Lash points on the bottom