The Scarpa Women’s Gea Alpine Touring Boots are featherlight to keep you moving swiftly uphill. Made with a Vibram Cayman sole, 4-buckle closure with Wiregate Tour-lock buckle clasp to switch from walking to skiing in a jiffy, and a heel retention strap to lock your foot in place. The 100 flex rating is stiff enough for women that charge downhill as hard as they go up ensuring a fun trip from bottom to top and back to the bottom again.
These Scarpa Women’s Gea Touring Boots are in Fair Condition with signs of wear. There is wear on the tread and toe piece from use. The outer shell has scuff marks from use. The paint is chipping off of the buckles. The liner shows some fading and discoloration from use. Both liners show two abrasion spots on the liner from the walking motion. The boots still have some uphill walks in them.
- Liners: Intuition Pro Flex G Wmn
- Vibram® Cayman sole
- Wiregate Tour-lock buckle clasp
- Heel retention strap for maximum heel hold
- Pebax® Rnew is a bio-based plastic made from seeds from Castor plants
- Magnesium Mirage buckles
- Flex Rating: 100 (stiff flex)
- Unique Axial Alpine closure
- Quick-step fittings and Fitting Indicator System
- Custom-adjustable forward lean settings between 16 degrees and 20 degrees
- Cuff allows large range of motion
- Ideal for touring
- Sole length: 280 mm (size 23.5/24)