The Women's Andermatt 2L Jacket from Ortovox gets its name from one of the premier freeride and ski touring destinations in Switzerland. Andermatt is well known for its inbounds terrain but offers immense opportunity for those that want to venture outside its boundaries. The Andermatt 2L jacket is no different. Utilizing a Dermizax NX Membrane as the outer material and wool insulation in the interior, the Andermatt 2L Jacket will be ready for whatever you throw at it.
- Chest pocket
- 1 Inner pocket with an opening for earphones.
- 2-way adjustable storm hood
- 2 front pockets with three dimensional volume, zippers and a snap - 2-way zipper
- Elastic inside cuffs
- Removable powder skirt
- Merino wool around the chin area
- Ski pass pocket
- Seam width adjustment
OUTER: 100 % polyamide
MEMBRANE: 100 % polyurethane (Toray Dermizax NX)
PADDING: 88 % virgin wool (SWISSWOOL) + 12 % polylactide
The use of black wool makes the 2L SWISSWOOL BLACK so special: It is seldom used in the industry because white wool is both easier to color and does not show through the outer material when used as a lining. In contrast, black wool is often a waste product. This is why the SWISSWOOL BLACK line, made from the rare wool of black sheep, stands for idealism and individuality.
DERMIZAX NX MEMBRANE
High-performance Dermizax NX membrane provides protection against all weather conditions while remaining extremely breathable up to 32,000 g/m²/24h. Dermizax NX boasts higher values than Dermizax DT and Dermizax EV.
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 3 to 5 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.