Selling my Firebird 27.5 (Large), Pro X01 Build w/ Reynolds Carbon wheels.
Looking to sell only to get some extra money to pay off some debt and help with moving costs. Sad to let it go! This has been my favorite bike I've ever owned and ridden, hands down. I bought it off Pinkbike in Dec 2019.
The bike is in great condition! Very few small scratches/nicks - 5 noticeable, which I included pics of each and most of those were passed on from the previous owner. The only thing it needs is a new chainstay protector (pic of the chunk missing as shown in the pic).
Text me with any questions!
All new parts: I spent $2,100 (parts/labor) this year alone!
- New Sram Code RSC, new rotors, new cables, new pads (May) *Just recently adjusted/pad advanced
- New Sram X01 Eagle derailleur (March)
- Brand New Sram GX crank and bottom bracket (Sep 23rd)
- New i9 free-hub bearing (May)
- New front and rear tires (Assegai front, Minion DHF rear -DH casing), (April/June)
- New pivot bearings for all linkage replaced: June
Fork serviced in May
Upgraded Sram oil slick chain
Fox 36 Factory fork
Fox X2 Performance shock
Fox Transfer 150mm post
780mm Pivot carbon bars
Selle Italia saddle
Stans NoTubes alloy vales
Reynolds CARBON Black Label Enduro Wide Trail w/ Industry Nine Torch hub, 34mm - 27.5" (factory upgraded)
Extras I'm throwing in (all of whatever you want):
- $120 Deity Black Cat (in pic)
- $130 HT Enduro T1 (blue)
- $40 Derailleur hanger (Wheels Mfg)
- $240 Previous Sram X01 (might just need adjustment or be fine- realized after installing new or might be done for, not sure) - shop said the free-hub bearing they replaced after could’ve been causing the issues.
- $100 extra Maxxis Minion DHF 3C Exo (I patched it, might hold - no guarantee)
- Extra stock grip
- Magura MT - old brakes, could be fixed as backup but might be goners (I can send if you want, but they're likely not worth it)