The Scott Women’s Insuloft Merino Hoody is a dynamic layer for winter adventuring. With natural odor-control and moisture-wicking properties, this layer can go the distance. Perfect for weekend ski hut trips or as a mid-layer on hard-charging ski days, this versatile layer offers Merino wool insulation for high-performing comfort.
This Scott Women’s Insuloft Merino Hoody is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Advanced moisture management
- Odor-resistant for comfort
- Hybrid construction: Thermo comfort Merino blend (38% Merino wool & 18.9 Micron) with Merino Wool insulation & DRYOzone C0 DWR
- Main: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane; Shoulders & front body: 100% Polyester; Dark grey melange: 63% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Front body, shoulders: 70g DUROloft BIO insulation
- Athletic fit
- Hand pockets
- Elastane binding at hood
- Merino Advanced Performance Promise (MaPP®)
- Thermo comfort Merino Wool blend with stretch
- Naturally performing Merino
- Mulesing-free Merino