If you’re one to push yourself to the limit during your hike or trail run, the Jack Wolfskin Men’s Sierra T is the active shirt you need. Lightweight and stretchy, this active shirt wicks moisture and is rated UPF 40+. There is a reflective detail on the back collar that doubles as a cable duct so you can listen to your tunes while you get your heart pumping.
Item # 1806511
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Function shirt: moisture-regulating, lightweight, elastic, odour-resistant, main material 100% recycled, Uv-protection
- Hydropore Ecosphere Q.M.C. S.Fresh Uv: lightweight, elastic and 100% recycled knitted fabric with smooth surface, active moisture management, freshness function and UPF 40+ (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- Quick Moisture Control: The Q.M.C. (Quick Moister Control) fiber technology provides active moisture management
- UV Shield
- S. Fresh: treatment of garments with the active substances titanium and silver chloride, which inhibit the proliferation of odor-producing bacteria
- Hydropore: a double-knit material, insulating properties, abrasion-resistant, breathable and stretchy
- Headphone cable guide
- Back length: 69 cm for size M
- Chest size: 112 cm for size M
- Weight: 125 g
- Hydropore Ecosphere Uv Q.M.C. S.Fresh - 100% Polyester (Recycled)