The innovative Unishelter Bivy from Integral Designs is a spacious single-person shelter packed with technology to get you a good night's rest on multi-day excursions. Bugs won’t pester you while you snooze thanks to the bug screen panel and screen-covered tunnel vent. This bivy also features a waterproof zipper and a waterproof nylon floor to shield you from soggy conditions. The ultra-breathable fabric combined with eVent Direct Venting barrier and Dry System Technology prevents moisture from building up inside the bivy. A light pack weight and size make it easy to carry during the daylight hours.
This Integral Designs Unishelter Bivy is in Excellent condition. The Bivy appears to not have been used, or at a maximum used very minimally. Integral designs were known for their high-end tents and Bivy’s before being acquired and later dissolved by Equip Outdoor Technologies. This Bivy is a find.
- Innovative design features a horseshoe-shaped entrance with an 80 in. waterproof zipper and an external 30 in. zippered bug screen panel
- Rear-facing, screen-covered tunnel vent
- Pre-curved Easton® hoop pole around the head
- Wire-stiffened, coated-nylon eyebrow peak
- eVent™ fabric is a Direct Venting™ waterproof barrier
- Proprietary, patented Dry System Technology™ vents moisture directly to the outside of the fabric without first making the inside fabric wet
- Lightweight coated-nylon floor is durable and waterproof
- Bivy stakes down securely with four 3/4 in. nylon webbing loops
- Height 25 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Packed size: 4 x 18 inches