Designed in collaboration with two of the world’s foremost boulderers, the evolv Phantom Climbing Shoes deliver high-performance for your hardest climbing. The midsole is composed of TPS+, which maintains a downturned toe and provides arch support, and an AVT plastic layer that improves support and structure without compromising toe sensitivity. A thinner heel outsole ensures more sensitivity for technical routes and problems.
These Phantom Climbing Shoes are in New condition. They show signs of being tried on, but not used.
Item # 66-0000003645
- DARK SPINE S - For structure and sensitivity.
- AVT PLASTIC MIDSOLE - For sensitivity and support.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- COMPRESSION CLOSURE SYSTEM (CCS) - 6-point single-pull closure
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance
- TPS+ RUBBER MIDSOLE - For downturned toe and arch structure
- Synthetic liner
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm, AVT & TPS RUBBER
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Synthetic Upper
- Weight: 9oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)