These Keen Terradora Waterproof Hiking Boots are in fair condition with signs of wear. There is some abrasion of the material on the cuffs. The laces are beginning to fray. The soles have dirt from use and between 25-40% wear on the tread. Original insoles are missing, but Merrell brand insoles are included. Boots are in good condition, but have been downgraded due to missing insoles.
Lightweight and sturdy, the Keen Terradora Waterproof Hiking Boot handles mud and muck with aplomb. A breathable mesh liner and synthetic upper are backed by a waterproof, breathable membrane so avoid painful blisters from sopping-wet feet. The multi-directional lugs give excellent traction in wet conditions so the rain won’t keep you inside on your day off.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the achilles
- ESS stability shank for support
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Women's specific fit
- Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Low-density EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual density PU footbed