Jack Wolfskin Zero Waste Jacket - Men's M M
Jack Wolfskin Zero Waste Jacket - Men's
ShippingEligible for free shipping. Learn more
About this item
Zero Waste Jacket - Men's
Made from 100% recycled polyester, the Zero Waste Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a lightweight fleece jacket featuring a large brand logo on the front. This full-zip jacket is breathable and quick to dry, making it essential for outdoor hikes or trail runs in cooler conditions. It can also be zipped into a compatible shell jacket providing a warm, weatherproof option for wet, cold weather.
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Versatile fleece jacket: very lightweight, main material 100% recycled
- Tecnopile Micro Ecosphere: very light, 100 % recycled 100-Microfleece
- Nanuk Ecosphere 100: Nanuk means polar bear in the Inuit language and is the fleece technology exclusively available at JACK WOLFSKIN. The thickness of the fleece is indicated in g per m². The higher the thickness, the warmer the fleece. Nanuk Ecosphere is the sustainable fleece variant because it is made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Breathable, fast-drying
- Back length: 71 cm for size M
- Chest size: 112 cm for size M
- Sleeve length/arm length: 65 cm for size M
- Weight: 235 g
- Outer material: Tecnopile Micro Ecosphere - 100% recycled Polyester
About the sellerGeartrade
Avg. Ship Time