These shoes are in good condition with some signs of wear. There is dirt on the sole from use. Minimal wear on tread. Some dirt on the upper from use. No rips, stains, or holes.
Don’t get bogged down in wet, mucky conditions. The Garmont Navegi GTX Hiking Shoe is a lightweight, waterproof, breathable shoe for muddy trails and rainy excursions. Vibram Megagrip outsoles have multi-directional lugs to keep you feeling balanced on unstable terrain. Compression-molded EVA midsole offers support and cushioning. The resilient suede and mesh upper is breathable, yet durable for long hours on the trail.
- Anatomically Directed Design (ADD) is created from the inside-out for remarkable performance and comfort
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles and Alveolen Comfort footbeds offer a good balance of cushioning and stability
- Strobel lasted insoles make these shoes flexible and lightweight; when laced, the shoes flex like your feet for walking comfort straight out of the box
- Straighter shape accommodates the natural position of your big toes so your toes can better provide balance and propulsion
- Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsoles with multidirectional lugs offer serious grip on varied terrain