These shoes are in good condition with some signs of wear. There is dirt on the sole from use. The tread has mild wear (approx. <20%). No rips or holes.
With the Tor Summit Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, Hoka One has taken a note from their supportive running shoes and made hiking boots. The flexible, resilient leather and suede uppers resists chafing and the ECA, RMAT midsole has supreme cushioning and stability. Coupled with an ankle-high lace-up closure and Vibram outsole, Hoka One delivers a comfortable, stable hiking boot.
- Supple, durable nubuck and suede leather uppers
- eVent® waterproof, breathable full-bootie membrane keeps feet dry
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker geometry delivers a smooth ride
- Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain
- Full-length EVA and RMAT midsoles provide cushioning and stability
- Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsoles have 5mm lugs
- Lace-up closure
- Upper: nubuck/suede leather
- Midsole: EVA foam
- Outsole: Vibram rubber
- Weight (pair): 2 lbs.