This jacket is in good condition with some signs of wear. There is wear on the fabric from use. The right sleeve has some dirt near the cuff. No rips or holes.
Lightweight, durable, and protective, the Squall Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment is exactly what you need for alpine climbing adventures. The tough Exolite 125 soft shell fabric is stretchy and moves with you. The offset front zipper prevents chafing at your chin and the fully adjustable hood can be utilized when the wind picks up.
- EXOLITE 125 stretch double weave soft shell fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction throughout
- 2-way YKK® offset moulded centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into chest pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight : 320g / 11.3oz
- 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane