This tent is in good condition with some signs of wear. There is some dirt on the stakes from use. Includes stuff sack, 8 stakes, three tent poles, and rainfly. No rips, stains, or holes.
Spacious and comfy, the Exped Mira I HL Tent is a 3-seasons, single-person tent for backcountry ventures. The poles are made from Featherlite aluminum and the entire set-up weighs under three pounds, including the rainfly, canopy, and poles, so you won’t be weighed down on the trail.
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Dimensions: 84.6 × 27.6 × 41.3 in
- Canopy area: 16.1 ft²
- Vestibule Area: 7.5 ft²
- Min. Weight (fly, canopy, poles): 2.2 lb
- Max. Weight: 2.6 lb
- Packed size: 16.1 × 4.7 in
- Season: 3-season
- Construction: Endoskeleton
- Product No.: 7640147764750
- Rainfly: 20 D ripstop nylon, silicone-/PU coated, factory seam taped; 1'500 mm water column free from flame retardants; Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Canopy: 15 D ripstop nylon; 15 D No-See-Um mosquito mesh nylon, 1500 mesh/square inch; free from flame retardants; Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Floor: 20 D ripstop nylon, laminated, factory seam taped; 1'500 mm water column; Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 8.5 mm TH72M Aluminium; DAC Featherlite NFL 9 mm TH72M Aluminium; green anodizing