Stay dry during a hot summer hike in the Jack Wolfskin Wilderness T is an active t-shirt with a ventilation system to keep you cool. Made from Hydropore Ecosphere fabric that is lightweight, stretchy, wicks moisture, and offers UV protection. The back panel has ventilation slits so you can dump heat as you accelerate uphill.
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Active, technical shirt: moisture-regulating, lightweight, elastic, odor-resistant, ventilation openings, main material 100% recycled
- Hydropore Ecosphere Q.M.C. S.Fresh Uv: Light, elastic and 100% recycled knitted fabric with smooth surface, active moisture management, freshness function and UV protection factor 40+ (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)#
- Dense Jersey Mesh Q.M.C. S.Fresh:** Smooth, lightweight knit fabric with hygiene and freshness function and active moisture management (back)
- Quick Moisture Control: The Q.M.C. (Quick Moister Control) fiber technology provides active moisture management
- S. Fresh: treatment of garments with the active substances titanium and silver chloride, which inhibit the proliferation of odor-producing bacteria
- Ventilation system
- Headphone cable guide
- Chest size: 90 cm for size S
- Sleeve length/arm length: 15 cm for size S
- Weight: 80 g
- Outer material: Hydropore Ecosphere Uv Q.M.C. S.Fresh - 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Contrast: Dense Jersey Mesh Q.M.C. S.Fresh - 100% Polyester