This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
The Jack Wolfskin Cook Parka is water-resistant, windproof, and highly breathable for your winter storm adventures. Insulated with duck down for supreme comfort and reinforced with resilient ripstop fabric, you’ll be snug and cozy for a day of snowshoeing, heading out on the sleds, or just making a run to the store in a blizzard.
- 90/10 duck down (700 cu in fill power)
- detachable faux fur hood and a snow skirt
- Stormlock Taslite: lightweight, windproof, water-resistant, high abrasion resistance Ripstop fabric
- Detachable convertible storm hood
- 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets, 2 hip pockets
- Microguard Silver (20 g/m²)
- Elasticated cuffs