This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
If you spend a lot of your weekends in a tent, the Jack Wolfskin Humboldt Pant is a great layer to add to your kit. These pants are waterproof and windproof so those passing storms won’t be a bother to you. The Texapore fabric is also very breathable so excessive body heat can escape and moisture won’t build up. Roomy enough to fit insulation layers underneath, these pants transition to the winter season with ease. Full-length side zippers mean you don’t have to remove your shoes to slip these on when inclement weather sets in.
- Texapore O2+ Comfort 3L: Very soft, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric
- Texapore O2+ Hyproof Stretch 3L: Seat, thighs and knees: stretchy, extremely waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 30,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- Abrasion Guard: extra abrasion-resistant, laminated reinforcement at the hem
- Weatherproof trousers for trekking and ski touring
- Full length waterproof side zips
- Adjustable waist
- Waterproof: Water column rating: 20,000 mm
- Very breathable > 15,000 g/m²/24h
- High-end 3-layer fabric
- Stretch inserts
- Full length side zips
- Weight: 420 g (Size 38)
- Shell: Texapore O2+ Comfort 3L - 75 % Polyester, 25 % Polyamide
- Shell: Texapore O2+ Hyproof Stretch 3L - 100 % Polyamide