This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
For fast-paced alpine hikes or heading out to enjoy your favorite trail at sunset, the Salewa Pedroc Stormwall/Durastretch Pant has got you covered for comfort and protection. The resilient fabric is windproof, water-resistant and breathable so you can endure changing weather conditions with ease. Elastic hems at the waist and cuff keep these in place for scrambles or technical sections.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Flat elastic waistband
- Belt loops
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Full elastic leg hem with inner silicon grippers
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Insert: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: STORMWALL BLUESIGN 185 g/sqm (88% Polyamide 12% Elastane)
- Side seam: 104 cm