This Men’s Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket is in Fair condition. The Jacket shows signs of wear, but no holes or damage. It also has a faint odor to it. We would have classified this jacket as Good condition, but the product identification tag is missing.
Designed specifically to function throughout the entirety of your high-output alpine adventure, the Nano Air Jacket from Patagonia won’t have you wasting time changing layers. Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet and the athletic cut and fabric stretch comfortably gives you full range of motion. For extra cold missions, it can be layered under a hard shell for vastly increased warmth.
- Plain-weave liner; warm-when-wet 60g FullRange insulation; light, durable, weather-shedding shell; durable water repellent finish
- Incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over base layers and an uninhibited range of motion
- In frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air thermal properties skyrocket
- Left chest pocket and 2 above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers
- Front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details