This jacket is in fair condition with signs of wear. There are stains on the front and lower left side from use. There is pilling on the inside fleece and mesh. One of the hem adjustment bungees has come loose from its attachment but is still functional. All zippers are in working condition. No rips or holes.
Under a shell on really cold days or by itself during late falls adventures, the Apex Bionic Jacket from The North Face is a windproof, fleece-lined softshell jacket that provides a durable shield against colder weather. Two hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket give you plenty of options to stow your valuables when you’re out.
- Center front zip
- Standard fit
- Hem cinch-cord
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Kiss-cut heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- 100% windproof fabric with non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- 75D X 40D 336 G/M² WindWall®—86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight: 557 G (19.65 Oz)
- Heather: 300D X 75D 374 G/M² WindWall®—100% Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Center Back: 26.75"
- Avg Weight: 609 G (1 Lb 5.48 Oz)
- Fabric: 300D X 75D 374 G/M² WindWall™—100% Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish