These Elan Ripstick 106 Skis with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings are in Fair condition. The bases and edges are in Good condition. They show signs of being used off piste, but will clean up easily with a good tune. The Top Sheets are in mostly good condition with a couple nicks and scratches. The reason why we downgraded these to Fair is because on both the left and Right skis, the very upper layer of the top sheet is peeling. This looks to be purely cosmetic and should be able to be cleaned up with a quick trim.
Feel like a pro all over the mountain with the Elan Ripstick 106. This happy-medium width underfoot performs well in both powder, crud and on-piste for an all mountain ride that fuels your confidence. Built with carbon rods, the ride stays stable and smooth without a heavy feel. The Tubelite Wood Core provides stability and feeds energy back into your turns as you cruise down the mountain.
- Amphibio Profile: The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- TNT Technology: Elan's unique TNT technology is a combination of innovations that provides the best balance of light weight construction with power and performance. The core of the TNT Technology is the Tubelite Wood Core with carbon rods along the edges of the ski, combined with Vapor Tip Inserts. The end result is an extremely lightweight high performance ski with exceptional power, cushioning and stability.
- SST Sidewall Construction: The SST Sidewall Construction provides quick, nimble and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- Tubelite Wood Core: To create the TubeLite Wood Core, two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. Measuring 5mm in diameter and hollow in their construction, these tubes run along the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. They provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement:A Fiberglass reinforcement enhances torsional rigidity of the ski. The fibers are positioned either above or below the ski core and improve the ski's structural integrity.
- Vapor Tip Inserts: Vapor Tip inserts are advanced composites that are integrated into the tip and tail area of the ski
- Wood core
- Ski waist width range: 100-109mm/106mm
- Ski board construction: sandwich
- Advanced to Expert Skiers
Disclaimer: The bindings on these skis are mounted for a 320mm sole length and have not been fitted and tested for your specific ski boot. The DIN on this binding has also not been adjusted in accordance with your specific height, weight, ski boot sole length, and skier type. We recommend that you have a certified binding technician adjust the bindings in accordance with your specific measurements to ensure that the bindings release properly.