The Women’s Salewa Agner Engineered Durastretch Jacket is light and durable with enhanced abrasion resistance making it a great choice for technical alpine climbing. Cordura yarns are woven into the main fabric to provide exceptional durability in unforgiving terrain. A water-resistant finish and 4-way stretch fabric keep you comfortable and free.
This Women’s Salewa Agner Engineered Durastretch Jacket is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent, breathable
- 4-way stretch
- One hand adjustable hood
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Body-mapped construction
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 290 g (Size 38)
- Outer material: Durastretch Eco with DWR Finish and Cordura® - 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Inserts: Durastretch Eco with DWR Finish and 4 Way Stretch - 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane