These Irish Setter Rockford Comp Hiking Boots are in Excellent condition. They show very little signs of use. The Tread has a little dirt on it, but in general these look close to new.
Whether you’re out on the trails or working on the yard, the Rockford Comp Toe Hiker keeps your toes protected and dry. Rain or wet brush are repelled by the waterproof, abrasion-resistant upper. A non-metallic safety toe keeps you safe from unseen rocks and obstacles. Excellent traction keeps you grounded over a variety of terrain and conditions.
- Style number: 83232
- 5 inch lace up hiker boot
- ARMA Tec™ Technology: Incredibly Tough
- Polyurethane coated split upper
- Waterproof leather and abrasion resistant mesh for durability
- Ultradry™ waterproofing for dry feet
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue provides ling-lasting comfort though the shin area
- Non-metallic safety toe is lighter weight and shaped to offer more toe room
- Rating: ASTM F2413-18, F/I/C, EH
- Removable memory foam-EVA footbed
- EnerG high rebound EVA provides great comfort, returns energy and fights fatigue
- G3 non-marking outsole
- Best-in-class oil, gas and slip resistance