These Evolv Electra VTR Climbing Shoes are in good Condition. The soles show a little bit of use, but not much. These shoes are ready for a lot more climbing.
The Elektra VTR Rock Shoes from evolve deliver high performance without sacrificing comfort. Designs for women’s foot anatomy, these low-volume shoes fit snug and have durable synthetic uppers that resist stretching out over time. Easy-on and -off features make these quick in transitions. Suitable for a range of skill sets.
- Built for narrow, low-profile feet and women’s feet
- evolv VTR-3D technology features toe rands of varying thicknesses to enhance durability in high-wear zones
- Teardrop MX-P 1mm half-length midsoles add edging power while maintaining flexibility and sensitivity for technical moves and smearing
- High-performance 4.2mm TRAX XT-5 high-friction rubber soles cling to rock
- Comfortable feel lets you climb all day
- Convenient dual rip-and-stick strap closure system and padded, breathable tongues lock feet in and allow quick exits
- Flexible and durable Synthratek synthetic suede uppers resist stretching and dry quickly for long life
- KWA-1 women-specific lasting delivers an asymmetric toe profile that gives sensitivity and edging power while maintaining comfort
- Nylon linings add comfort by managing moisture inside and work with dual heel loops for easy entry