This pack is in good condition with some signs of wear. Outer fabric has minor dirt from light use. All zippers, buckles, and straps are in working condition. No rips, stains, or holes.
With Vaude's Versametric W 60+10 backpack, you’ll have enough capacity to pack all essentials necessary for a backcountry adventure. Traverse the landscape in comfort with adjustable torso length and straps are easily adjusted. Unique frame sheet distributes the weight of heavy loads. The main compartment is spacious with full-length front zip. Main compartment also has top access with drawcord spindrift collar and quick-release buckles. Internal and external compression straps to pack your rain jacket for easy access. Removable, floating lid with internal and external zip compartments keep smaller items easily accessible.
- Equipment fix pointsAnatomical, padded mesh back panel
- Lumbar support
- Preformed, padded waistbelt with energy-saving swing attachment and individual adjustment for perfect fit
- Torso length can be adjusted while hiking
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Sternum strap
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 54"Fits torsos: 14-18"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30-½x14x10"
- Capacity: 4270 cu.in.
- Weight: 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Cordura® nylon