These Obermeyer Orion Pants are in new condition and tags are still attached.
The Orion Pant from Obermeyer is versatile, synthetic insulated ski pant to accommodate all but the most extreme conditions on the mountain. Waterproof, breathable fabric with lightweight, hydrophobic insulation keeps you dry on storm days or while you’re working up a sweat. The Control Zone Ventilation can be utilized for those short hikes to the ridgeline so you don’t freeze on the way down. The timeless, athletic cut won’t go out of style so you don’t have to worry about upgrading to a new pair next season.
- HydroBlock® Sport waterproof/breathable laminate fabric with critical seam-sealing provides excellent protection against the elements
- 40 g hydrophobic synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth that continues to insulate even if it gets wet
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets allows cooling airflow when things heat up
- Full-Motion™ articulated knees ensure full freedom of motion
- Adjustable waist features elastic with hoop-and-loop bonded tabs; belt loops let you further customize the fit
- Contoured, high-back waistband
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Zippered cuff gussets with inner water-resistant powder cuffs help keep snow out
- Zippered side pockets and inner thigh venting
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards, reinforced inseams and double-layer, reinforced knees and seat add durability