These shoes are in fair condition with signs of wear. The soles and upper shoe some dirt from use. There is light wear on the tread. Fabric is worn around the ankle cuff. Footbeds appear to be missing. Overall these shoes have lots of miles left once footbeds are replaced.
Highly breathable and waterproof, the Gore-Tex Surround Hiking Boot from The North Face is a versatile shoe that will perform all through hiking season. Sticky, Vibram outsoles provide excellent traction and a rubberized screen improves resiliency in high-wear areas.
- Gore-Tex Surround is the most breathable waterproof technology made by Gore to keep you cool and dry on the trail; FlashDry™ collar lining also keeps feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbeds for long-lasting comfort
- Dual-density Cradle™ Guide midsole is tuned for a plush yet responsive experience on the trail; Ultra Protect™ Cradle helps proper heel positioning
- Rubberized screen in high-wear areas increases durability
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles supply durable, sticky traction in all conditions