Named after the highest mountain massif in the Sami country in Sweden, the Akka Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a waterproof, windproof, breathable jacket built for your little adventurer. The soft chin guard prevents chafing during long days outside and he'll be protected from the rain with attached hood. You can feel good about the future of his world since this jacket is composed to the 100% recycled Texapore Ecosphere fabric.
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Weatherproof jacket: developed with children for children, waterproof, windproof, breathable, supple, fold-out chin protection, main material 100% recycled, with system zip, PFC-free
- Texapore Ecosphere Plain 2L: 100 % recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer material (water column: 20 000 mm, steam transmission: > 15 000 g/m²/24 h); (measured according to: JIS L 1092; JIS L 1099 B-1)
- Mesh lining made of recycled material
- Hood is firmly attached to the jacket
- 2 hip pockets
- Expandable chin guard to fold out
- Key loop
- Kids / Youth System Zip: System zip for zipping in an inner jacket
- Weight: 425 g
- size Eu 128 equivalent to US 7-8 (chest: 64cm, waist: 59cm, arm length: 45cm, hips: 68cm)