For weekend trips to the lake, you need a versatile pant to protect you from the elements. Jack Wolfskin's Dawson Lake Pants are built with Flex Shield fabric where you need it and Function 65 fabric which offers weather-resistance, UV protection and are mosquito-proof. These pants remain breathable so you'll stay comfortable when conditions turn hot and muggy. Multiple pockets allow you to keep your valuables safe and tools handy when you're out for early morning fishing.
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- Pants for travelling and everyday life: large-area UV protection, windproof, water-repellent, very breathable, flex zones, with organic cotton, PFC-free
- Function 65 Anti-Mosquito Uv: mosquito-proof, wind- and water-repellent, especially breathable mixed fabric with controlled organic cotton and UV protection factor 40+
- Flex Shield: robust, highly breathable, bi-elastic softshell material with wind and water repellent properties
- 2 hip pockets, 2 back pockets, 2 leg pockets
- Weight: 395 g
- size Eu 50 equivalent to US M (Waist: 33.9-35.4in, hip: 38.6-40.2in, inseam: 32.7in)