This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
When your hike requires some scrambling to get to the summit, you need durable, protective pants to get you there. Jack Wolfskin's Activate Light Pant is a breathable, weather-resistant softshell pant with UV protection that has plenty of stretch. Weighing in at about half a pound, these pants won't drag you down on your high mileage days.
- softshell trousers for hiking
- very light
- very breathable
- wind resistant, water repellent
- bi-elastic fabric
- UV protection
- bluesign® certified
- Weight: 240g (size 38)
- FLEX SHIELD X-LITE UV: very light, very breathable, bi-elastic softshell fabric with wind resistant and water repellent properties and UV protection (UPF 40+) (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- 2 hand pockets, back pocket
- elasticated waist
- custom-ready hem
- size Eu 36 equivalent to US S (waist: 26.8-28.3in, hips: 36.2-37.8in, inseam: 30.7in)