This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Rain, cold, wind, and sun can all assault you during your trekking adventure. Jack Wolfskin has hiking pants that can tackle the changing weather conditions with ease. The Activate Light Zip-Off is a lightweight, softshell hiking pant with weather-resistant fabric and UV protection. For sweltering conditions, zip the legs off to convert these versatile pants to shorts.
- softshell trousers for hiking and trekking
- long trousers and shorts in one
- very breathable
- wind resistant, water repellent
- bi-elastic fabric
- UV protection
- Weight: 300g (size 38)
- FLEX SHIELD X-LITE UV: very light, very breathable, bi-elastic softshell fabric with wind resistant and water repellent properties and UV protection (UPF 40+) (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- 2 hand pockets, back pocket, leg pocket
- elasticated waist
- zip-off legs
- adjustable ankles
- ACROBAT CUT: for maximum freedom of movement
- size Eu 36 equivalent to US S (waist: 26.8-28.3in, hips: 36.2-37.8in, inseam: 30.7in)