This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
You’re up early to tackle your alpine hike before it gets too late. The Hilltop Trail Shirt from Jack Wolfskin will keep you comfortable and protected as the breezy morning turns to a sunny afternoon. The resilient, stretch fabric has odor-control properties so you’ll remain fresh as when you stop for lunch at the mountain yurt. Plus the UPF 40+ rating keeps you safe from UVA and UVB rays.
- Functional shirt for sporty tours: moisture-regulating, elastic, odor-retardant, UV-protection
- Mini Ripstop Double Weave Stretch Q.M.C. S.Fresh Uv: light, very elastic, durable, and easy-care fabric with moisture management, freshness function, and UV protection factor 40+ (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- Quick Moisture Control: The Q.M.C. (Quick Moister Control) fiber technology
- UV Shield
- S. Fresh: S.Fresh treatment: active substances titanium and silver chloride inhibit the proliferation of odor-producing bacteria
- Chest pocket
- Back length: 67 cm for size S
- Chest size: 96 cm for size S
- Sleeve length/arm length: 64 cm for size S
- Weight: 200 g
- Outer material: Mini Ripstop Double Weave Stretch Q.M.C S.Fresh Uv - 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane