This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Sporting a pattern inspired by the indigenous people of New Zealand, the Jack Wolfskin Sonora Maori Sleeveless Shirt is comfy and lightweight for hot, summer conditions. Hidden technical features, including stretch fabric, moisture-wicking properties, and UPF 40+ rating make this a great shirt for casual outdoor activities or travel.
- Sleeveless blouse for travel and leisure: very light, bi-elastic, moisture-regulating, supple, stand-up collar, bluesign®-certified
- Fine Oxford Stretch Decor Uv Q.M.C.: very light, bi-elastic and supple fabric with active moisture management and UPF 40+ (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- Bluesign certified
- Quick Moisture Control
- Back length: 76 cm for size S
- Chest size: 104 cm for size S
- Weight: 90 g
- Outer material: Fine Oxford Stretch Decor Uv Q.M.C. - 100% Polyester