This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
If your upcoming trek to the mountains demands weather protection, warmth, and a little bit of stretch, look no further than Jack Wolfskin's Edward Peak Jacket. This softshell jacket is lightweight and stretchy, allowing excellent freedom of movement. Combined with windproof and water-repellent properties, those summer mountain rainstorms won't keep you from the summit.
- Flexshield: Flexshield is a lightweight, stretchy softshell material that is wind and water repellent. It allows high freedom of movement and is also extremely breathable.
- 100% PFC-free
- Bluesign® certified
- Stormlock: windproof, water-repellent, particularly breathable.
- Flex Shield: robust, highly breathable, bi-elastic softshell material with wind and water repellent properties
- Stormlock Softtouch: very light, supple, windproof, and water repellent fabric (lining)
- Softshell jacket
- Windproof, water repellent
- Very breathable
- Emergency hood in collar
- Adjustable collar
- Ventilation zippers on the armpits
- Adjustable hem
- Weight: 460 g (size S)