This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
The Kyoto Jacket from Jack Wolfskin takes their expertise in outdoor gear and applied it to a city-ready winter jacket. This jacket has synthetic insulation with great warmth to weight ratio and a durable, stretchy outer fabric that is windproof and water-resistant. You’ll be able to easily stow a game ticket or city map in the two hand pockets or chest pocket for safekeeping.
- Weight: 900 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE COTTON TOUCH: robust, stretchy, windproof, water repellent, and breathable fabric made of 100% recycled polyester with a cotton-like feel
- Fiber proof taffeta lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fiber insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (140 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fiber insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- internal cuffs
- adjustable hem