This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Take in a cold, December game or enjoy a stroll along the river in the comfort of your Jack Wolfskin Svalbard Coat. Synthetic insulation and the windproof Stormlock fabric withstand snowy, cold conditions. A longer cut and detachable hood offer additional warmth.
- Insulated coat: windproof, water-resistant, detachable hood
- Stormlock Softtouch: very light, soft, windproof, and water-resistant fabric
- Microguard Ecosphere (160 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Microguard Ecosphere (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- Weight: 785 g (size M)
- Outer material: Stormlock Softtouch - 100% Polyester
- Lining: Taffeta Lining - 100% Polyester
- Filling 1: Microguard Ecosphere 160g/m² - 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Filling 2: Microguard Ecosphere 60g/m² - 100% Polyester (Recycled)