This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
The air is crisp and frosty, but you're already out on the ski track. The Grassland Hybrid Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is sure to keep you cozy while you warm up on your nordic laps. Synthetic insulation is bolstered by wind- and water-resistant outer layer to keep your core toasty. Stretchy, windproof, breathable softshell material on the sleeves and sides allows you flexibility and prevents overheating once you get going. The system zip gives you the ability to zip it into a compatible jacket to brave the coldest of days.
- Hybrid insulated jacket: warm, stretch fabric on sleeves and sides, wind and water-resistant, with a system zip
- Softtouch Taffeta: light, soft, wind, and water-resistant fabric
- Stormlock Softshell Oxford: windproof, water-resistant, two-way stretch, extra robust softshell fabric with fleece reverse side
- Microguard Ecosphere (120 g/mÂ²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Microguard Ecosphere (60 g/mÂ²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- 2 hand pockets
- Short System Zip: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- Weight: 435 g