This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Developed in collaboration with mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck, this robust jacket is built for foul weather on the trail. The outer fabric is waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable so you'll stay dry on the inside whether it's raining or just hot and muggy. Reinforced Texapore fabric on the shoulders provides greater durability and weatherproofing making a tough jacket for your toughest hikes.
- TEXAPORE O2+ RIPSTOP 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**) (testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE O2+ NAILHEAD 2L: extremely robust, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m2/24h**) (testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, sleeve pocket, inner pocket, SECRET POCKET
- adjustable collar
- adjustable waist
- adjustable hem
- 548g (size S)