This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Stay warm and comfortable during your winter sightseeing tour in the Alpine village in Jack Wolfskin's Glen Canyon Parka. With super warm synthetic insulation and a weatherproof, breathable outer fabric, you'll be protected from frigid temperatures and wintry conditions. Multiple pockets offer spots for your phone, wallet, and hotel key and the hood can be removed during sunny conditions.
- Winter parka: very waterproof, windproof, very breathable, warmly insulated, detachable hood, venting zips, 100% recycled main fabrics
- Texapore Ecosphere 2L - 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer fabric
- Stormlock Ecosphere 20D Ripstop - very light, windproof, and breathable ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, made of 100% recycled polyester
- Microguard Ecosphere (140 g/mÂ²) - very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Microguard Ecosphere (120 g/mÂ²) - very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Venting zips under the arms
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Two chest pockets, two hand pockets, inner pocket
- Water-resistant zips
- Adjustable hem
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: > 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 865g (size M)