This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Get your hundred days in with Jack Wolfskin's Big White Jacket. This ski jacket can handle every condition winter can conjure up. The synthetic insulation can tackle sub-zero temperatures so you can get your laps in. Weatherproof, durable twill outer fabric is built to withstand blustery storm days. And when the sun comes out, this jacket remains breathable and has underarm vents for faster cooling. With stretchy fabric that moves with you, a powder skirt, detachable hood, goggle cloth, and Recco System, this ski jacket is the complete package for the upcoming ski season.
- Texapore Ecosphere Stretch 2L - 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer fabric with a twill look
- Microguard Ecosphere (100 g/m) - very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Microguard Ecosphere (80 g/m) - warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Venting zips under the arms
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Two hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket, ski pass pocket, ski goggles pocket
- Snug-fitting elasticated cuffs
- Snow skirt
- Adjustable hem
- Goggle cloth with SOS tips
- Recco System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: > 15,000 g/m/24h
- Weight: 1.135 g